Wednesday, March 22, 2006

UChicago GSB

The best news I have heard in some time came through the wire yesterday, when I received indication that I was accepted to the University of Chicago's Graduate School of Business, Class of 2008. I will be starting this fall as a full-time student and, needless to say, I am thrilled about the opportunity. I received the call late yesterday evening and have been on cloud nine since. The application was a long, strange trip that included months of anxiety and frustration. Somehow it all worked out in the end and I couldn't be happier. Work has calmed down somewhat and I am getting ready to pursue the next venture in my career. I am excited to meet my new classmates at the admit weekend and can't wait to undertake the GSB experience. It should be a great two years.

On another note, the focus of this blog will still be on the markets, especially the deal environment. But it will also now be a place for me to share my thoughts on the MBA/GSB experience. I will try to help people applying to the school get acquainted with the ins and outs of the school as well as the admissions process. One of the things you will likely see me get involved in is the Chicago Business newspaper, and you can be sure that I will link blog readers to some of my articles.

Look out for new posts on my MBA experience as well as the usual deal related news and analysis.

Thanks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home