Friday, May 02, 2008

More from Sir Warren

More from Warren Buffett to help you get ready for tomorrow's shareholder meeting in Omaha.

This is an excerpt from his recent meeting with Wharton students.

See the article here.

Great quotes in here:

"[I get offered all] kinds of deals from LBO operators. I would just love to bet against the projections of every one that they give me. They hand me these books, which I don't even want to look at, but they hand me the books, and of course they always just project like that [points upward like a graph that only increases]. I would just love to make a career out of betting against the figures presented in those books, but I don't get a chance to do that. If you ever get a chance to short investment banker books, that would be a great activity."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home